Army Backup!!!!
0Wednesday, 14 March 2012 by Al
Hey hey! General Al, here.
So as you can see from Troy’s first post on the blog, the last battle was quite the experience and I’m pretty psyched to be involved with generating a reboot for this battle.
As part of said reboot, we were looking to get more involved with the Surrey Food Bank itself. Janice and I contacted them this week and I’m quite happy to announce that we are joining forces with the Surrey Food Bank!!!
Cue Happy Dance.
Katrina, their Events and Fundraising Assistant immediately got back to us! Katrina thanked us for the support and has offered the bank’s endorsement for the battle. Along with that, their volunteer coordinator, Jenny, is going to pass the message on to the Surrey Food Bank’s volunteers. No pun intended but, I’m really banking on the bank’s volunteers for our army recruitment! :P
And thanks for posting a vid up about this awesome development, Troy! Thought you’d look translate better on camera because you’ve got the prettier face and all...