RSS Feed

Recruitment starts now!

0

Tuesday, 13 March 2012 by

Hi everyone,

So this is my first post here. I thought it'd be nice, since recruitment is starting to enter full swing and the battle's close to starting, to give a bit of context. Here are the two videos that started and ended the previous SIFE Hunger Army campaign.

If you want the behind the scenes story... I actually spent the better part of an entire night working on this shaky 40 second video. It's been worth it though, it sparked a few teams to donate where they generally wouldn't have before. This leads me to the next video:



Honestly, I think this video's a lot more awesome than the previous one. I'd rather not do the whole 'this could be you' spiel, since what this is really about is revealing an underlying issue, that doesn't get enough attention.

I think that's everything for now. I'll be in touch soon with updates. Maybe even our first team? Will let you know.


Leave a Reply