Second team recruited!
0Monday, 19 March 2012 by Troy
This is definitely an awesome second post for me. I'm happy to say that there's a team from SFU that's going to be participating in the SIFE Hunger Army. If I were to describe them, it'd have be in terms of dedication. They've been at this can-collecting, hunger fighting, all around awesome thing longer than we have.
I'll cut the pomp and circumstance, here's the SFU Let's Can Hunger team!
Led by Samson McCahon, this team's been very active in regards to fighting hunger. Here are a few examples of what they've done:
The payload of SFU Let's Can Hunger's 'Halloween for Hunger' campaign!
The 'Souper Can' submission from SFU Let's Can Hunger's 'How Creative CAN You Get?' campaign!
They're currently setting the groundwork for their next campaign against hunger. I'll update you once it clears classified status, and let you know how you can support the SFU Let's Can Hunger team!
Signing out for now,
-Troy

